STROMECTOL - Generic Ivermectin
Brand Name : Stromectol
Generic Name : Ivermectin
WHAT IS STROMECTOL ?
Stromectol belongs to a class of drugs known as Anthelmintic. Stromectol Generic Ivermectin is oral medication to treat certain infections with Parasite roundworms. Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is used to treat river blindness and intestine threadworm. The worm infection mainly affects the skin, glands and eyes. Changes to the skin may include an itchy rash, pale or dark patches, nodules, and thickening of the skin and/or loss of elasticity. The infection can cause enlarged glands in the neck, armpits or groin, conjunctivitis and affects your eyes.
Stromectol Generic Ivermectin has been made from the Avermectins, a class of highly active broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products. Stromectol Generic Ivermectin paralyzes and kills sensitive parasites and cures parasite infections.
Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is commonly known as anti-parasite medicine and is useful in destroying certain harmful parasitic organisms in the patient’s body. Ask your Doctor to know more about Stromectol Generic Ivermectin.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE STROMECTOL ?
Dosing of Stromectol Generic Ivermectin depends upon the severity of the diseases. You have to use Stromectol as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions on the label of the medicine.
Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is an oral medicine and can be taken by mouth on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is a single dose medication. As some patients need repeat follow up to make sure the parasites have been eliminate, Follow your Doctor’s instructions and Lab’s reports.
For more information consult your Doctor or Health Care Provider.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE TAKING STROMECTOL
Before starting Stromectol Treatment, let your Doctor know about your medical history.
- If you are taking any prescription, non-prescription medication, over the counter medicine, herbal medication, or any dietary supplements.
- If you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- If you are suffering from any parasite infection
- If you are suffering from any lever disorder, let your Doctor know. Your Doctor may prescribe lower doses under strict supervision.
- If you are addicted to any products that are known to contain alcoholic ingredients.
- Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is category C FDA medication. Therefore it is known that growing fetus may be severely harmed if a pregnant woman uses Stromectol. And consult your Doctor if you are breast-feeding. Be extra careful to avoid pregnancy.
- Tell your Doctor if you are allergic to any medicine.
- Let your Doctor know if you have problem with your immune system, breathing system, recent foreign travel.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF STROMECTOL?
All the medicines have some or the other side effects.
Side Effects of Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin includes:
- Difficulty breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Eye pain or redness
- Fast heartbeat
- Joint pain
- Red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin
- Severe dizziness or lightheadedness
- Swelling of the skin, arms, legs, ankles, or feet
- Tender or swollen lymph glands
- Vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Lightheadedness or muscle aches
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE DOSE OR TAKE AN OVERDOSE ?
As Stromectol – Generic Ivermectin is once a day pill, missing the dose is unlikely. However, if you are going through long-term therapy and are on a strict dosing schedule, it is necessary to stick to regular dosing schedule. And yet if you miss the dose, alarm alert may be helpful.
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abnormal skin sensations, loss of coordination, seizures, severe headache or dizziness, stomach pain, swelling, trouble in breathing, weakness.
If you suspect an overdose seek immediate professional medical attention.
HOW TO STORE STROMECTOL ?
Keep it away from light, heat, moisture, children, and pets, store Stromectol - Generic Ivermectin at room temperature. Discard expired or unwanted medicine properly or contact the areas waste disposal company for proper disposal.
INTERACTION OF STROMECTOL WITH OTHER MEDICINES:
Never start, stop or change the doses of Stromectol without letting your Doctor know.
Let your Doctor know about the prescription and non-prescription drugs you are taking, especially: Phenobarbital, Butalbital, Lorazepam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Sodium Oxybate, and Valproic acid.
To learn about more drug interactions, talk to your Doctor about all the medications you are taking.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT STROMECTOL :
We, hereby, provide summery of Stromectol - Generic Ivermectin, not complete information. For complete information about Stromectol - Generic Ivermectin, please discuss with your Doctor. Seek advice from your health professional if you have any question about Stromectol - Generic Ivermectin. This information doesnt contain any assurance of the product being safe, effective or proper for you.